
导读:Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财!
Best wishes for the year to come!
恭贺新禧!
Good luck in the year ahead!
祝吉星高照!
May you come into a good fortune!
恭喜发财!
Live long and proper!
多福多寿!
May many fortunes find their way to you!
祝财运亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!
愿你健康长寿!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead
请多保重!
Wishing you many future successes
祝你今后获得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Years greetings and hope that some day soon we shall be together
在这特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我们能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future
祝新年快乐,并愿你幸福吉祥,前程似锦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!
愿新年带给你和你所爱的人许多美好的事物和无尽的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year
祝你在新的一年里身体健康,多福多寿。
Good luck, good health, hood cheer I wish you a happy New Year
祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year
谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season
祝贺佳节。
Season’s greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year!
献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship
给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year
祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success
愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福、快乐、成功!
Good luck, good health, hood cheer I wish you a happy New Year
祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。
A friend is a loving companion at all times
朋友是永久的知心伴侣。
At this time of sorrow, deep sympathy goes to you and yours
在这悲戚的时刻,谨向你和你的亲人致以深切的慰问。
Have a wonderful brithday!
祝你度过一个美妙的生日!
You're wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every year
你是一位难得的挚友,我对你的珍重与岁俱增。
希望能帮助到您,望采纳!
1、扫尘
In the folk, the New Year's eve has "the twelfth lunar month 24, sweep dust (also known as sweeping the house) custom
(在民间,新年前夕有“腊月二十四,扫尘(亦称扫屋)的习俗。)
A folk proverb goes, "twenty-four, sweep the house" Folk called "dust day"
(民谚称“二十四,扫房子”。民间称做“扫尘日”。)
2、年夜饭
New Year's eve dinner, also known as the New Year's dinner, reunion dinner, reunion dinner, especially refers to the New Year's eve family dinner
(年夜饭,又称年晚饭、团年饭、团圆饭等,特指岁末除夕的阖家聚餐。)
The New Year's eve dinner originated from the ancient end-of-year sacrificial ceremony, offering worship to the gods and ancestors for reunion and dinner
(年夜饭源于古代的年终祭祀仪,拜祭神灵与祖先后团圆聚餐。)
在中国的传统习俗中,作为女方的家庭成员,爷爷奶奶是非常重要的宾客,因此建议在送节时也要考虑到他们。送女方爷爷奶奶礼物可以表达对他们尊敬和关心,同时也可以促进两家的关系。
当然,最终是否要送女方爷爷奶奶礼物还需根据个人情况和习俗来决定。如果你不确定是否需要送女方爷爷奶奶礼物,可以向长辈或朋友咨询。




















.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)