怎样用英语表达 送人到某处 和 去某处接某人

老人 0 34

怎样用英语表达 送人到某处 和 去某处接某人,第1张

怎样用英语表达 送人到某处 和 去某处接某人
导读:中文的“送”和“接”有多重含义,但英文就分得比较细,看具体场合有不同说法: 送人到某处:see sb off [out] at sp: (指送别)see sb off at the station到车站送人take (put) sb to

中文的“送”和“接”有多重含义,但英文就分得比较细,看具体场合有不同说法:

 

送人到某处:

see sb off [out] at sp: (指送别)

see sb off at the station到车站送人

take (put) sb to sp:

take (put) a child to school 送孩子上学

to drive sb to sp (指开车送)

His daughter Carly drove him to the train station 她的女儿卡莉开车送他去火车站。

send sb to sp(指派送、派遣、打发)

When she was orphaned, her uncle sent her to orphanage 她的父母刚一去世,她的叔叔便把她送进了孤儿院。

 

去某处接某人:

 to meet sb at sp(指当面迎接)

go to the airport to meet sb 去机场接人

to pick sb up at sp (指用车接)

Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s                                                                   

葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。

It was my birthday yesterday I got a lot of gifts All of them were covered with coloured paper Among them there were two interesting ones My elder sister gave me a round paper bag and I thought i

  It was my birthday yesterday I got a lot of gifts All of them were covered with coloured paper Among them there were two interesting ones My elder sister gave me a round paper bag and I thought it was a football BUt when I opened it, it turned out to be a clock My brother gave me a message, saying that My present has been put in your bedroom As soon as I went into my bedroom, I found a box I opened it and found a laptop I was very happy These two presents aim to let me study hard and not to waste time 昨天是我的生日,我收到了很多礼物它们用彩纸包着,其中有两件有趣的东西 我姐姐送了我一个圆纸包,开始我认为是个足球,但打开后才发现是一个闹钟我哥给我留了张条,告诉我:“我的礼物已经放在你的卧室里了”我走进卧室,发现一个盒子我打开了它,里面是一台笔记本电脑我非常高兴 这两件礼物是为了让我好好学习,抓紧时间 Yesterday was my birthday and I received a lot of presents These presents were packed in coloured paper and two of them were funny and interesting, which impressed me My sister sent a bag of present to me The bag was big and round I though it was a football But when I opened it, I saw a clock The other one was given by my brother He left me a message, which said my present is lying in your bedroom When I got to my bedroom, I found a laptop Oh!Great! I jumped with joy I know, they Want me to study hard and not to waste time I would never forget this birthday 昨天是我的生日,我收到了许多生日礼物,并且这些礼物都用彩纸包着其中两件礼物很好玩很有趣,给我留下了很深的印象 我姐姐送给我一个包,这包又大又圆我认为是足球,可打开一看是个闹钟另外一件礼物是我哥哥送给我的,他给我留了一张纸条,上面写着:“我的礼物放在你的卧室里”当我进入卧室时,我看到了一台笔记本电脑噢!真是太棒了!我高兴地跳了起来-我明白他们想让我努力学习,不要浪费时间 我将永远 不会忘记昨天

给爷爷奶奶让坐

官方提示语,如地铁里的:Please offer your seat to anyone in need

请把座位留给有需要的人士。

日常用语:Please give your seat to the aged

Please reserve your seats for your seniors

爷爷奶奶 不必翻成:grandpa, grandma 之类,统称老人、长辈就可,所以用 your seniors。

We wrapped the gift to grandpa and grandma,in order to give them a surprise of the New Year

1、敬爱的爷爷,你的岁大寿也到,儿孙给你送上诚恳的祝福:祝愿爷爷福如东海,寿比南山;身体如下山猛虎,生活似春暖花开。

Dear grandfather, your birthday is coming, and your children and grandchildren send you sincere blessings: I wish grandfather happiness as the East China Sea and longevity as the Nanshan Mountain; his body is like a tiger down the mountain, and life is like spring flowers

2、祝贺寿星有个好生活。吃得饱,睡得着,鸡鸭鱼肉可劲嚼,蔬菜水果天天有,轻松自在乐逍遥!

Congratulations on a good life Eat well, sleep well, chew chicken, duck and fish hard, have vegetables and fruits every day, relax and enjoy!

3、安逸静谧的晚年,一种休息,一种愉悦,一种至高的享受!祝您福如东海长流水、寿比南山不老松!

Comfortable and quiet old age, a kind of rest, a kind of pleasure, a kind of supreme enjoyment! I wish you happiness as long as the East China Sea, longevity than Nanshan, not old pine!

4、生辰烛光生辉,日暮霞光最美。快愉心中生甜,乐品人生明媚。谨现,谨现,愿你人生绝美。送你前四句的第一个字,生日快乐!

The candlelight of birth is the most beautiful Happy heart is sweet, happy life is beautiful Sincerely, sincerely, wish you a beautiful life Happy birthday to you!

5、爷爷,这么多年以来,你永远是鹤发童颜,双目炯炯有神;岁了,你还是精神矍铄,志在千里;爷爷,你是我的好榜样;祝福你寿比南山,幸福快乐!

Grandfather, over the years, you are always young, bright eyes; years old, you are still hale and hearty, ambitious; grandfather, you are my good example; wish you longevity, piness!